mercoledì, giugno 07, 2006

Quiche with anchovies and capers

Since I was a child I had a really great passion for anchovies, so I started to use them in many recipes. Sometimes the result was't very good!
This time I prepared a quiche.

Ingredients for 4
Pastry
3 eggs
3 tablespoons of grated Grana cheese
200 ml of milk
fillets of anchovies in oil
capers in salt
black and red pepper
Beat the eggs adding the milk and the grated Grana, the fillets of anchovies and 2 tablespoons of caspers, a pinch of black pepper and another pinch of dried red pepper.
Meanwhile preheat the oven at 200°C . Put the pastry in a pan and pour inside the mixture.
Cook in the oven for 20 minutes.
I like this quiche when I come back home late from work and I want something really tasty in a little time.
Buon Appetito!

3 commenti:

BETUL ha detto...

With a bowl of refreshing salad..Hmmm . Just suits the weather outside :)
Hi, Saffron.I love anchovies, too. Can you describe the grana cheese for me? Or do you have any suggestion to use instead of it?
In northern Turkey, they use a lot of anchovies. They make everything with it, pilaou, pastry, soup. Really lovely recipes..maybe you will see them in my blog very soon, because we have a fishy blog event in turkish..

Saffron ha detto...

Hi Betul!
You can use Parmigiano Cheese instead of Grana.
I'm curious to see your post about the fishy blog event!Kisses

gemma ha detto...

Hi Saffron,
Mmmm! I also love anchovies and quiches, the perfect combination!